Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Thursday 20 January 2011

Making plans

I haven't heard anything about the competitions or from the magazine.  I'll give it a few more days before I admit defeat over the competitions, then I'll have to find some more to enter.  The magazine says it could be four months before they get back to me. Ages!.
     On a plus note, I lost 5lb last week :-).  I was feeling very upbeat about sending so much writing out, perhaps this week's loss will not be so good. 
     I'm eyeing up the writers' conferences and book festivals.  I went to the conference at Winchester a couple of years ago and loved it.  I want to go back but it's difficult to plan ahead because the husband works abroad and doesn't know what dates he'll be away during the year.  Sod's law says he'll need to be taken or collected from the airport on the days of the conferences I want to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment