Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Saturday 1 January 2011

Day One

Well, it's here, the first day of my new regime.  I hope everyone had a great New Year.  I stuffed myself last night, which perhaps I shouldn't have but I will be good from today.  I weighed myself this morning - Aaargh!  I have so much weight to lose.  My first target is March, when I go on holiday with my daughter.  Perhaps if I am really strict, I can shift a couple of stones by then.  My next target is later in the year, when number two son is getting married.
     I'm sending my novel out in a couple of days, I've been researching appropriate agents to write to so fingers crossed I'll get a positive response.  I can update my writing CV with my third place win, which might make agents more amenable.
     Anyway, I've had cereal for breakfast, ham salad is on the menu for lunch and roast lamb is for dinner.  I'm going to write this morning until my little grandson's arrive.  They are staying with us because it's their parents' anniversary.
     Have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment