Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Dreams

I sent of a couple of short stories today, I hope they're accepted.  I worked hard on them and I think they're as good as I can get them.  It's hard to get rejections, they make me wonder whether I have any ability.  Sometimes I think I'm not as good as people tell me I am but then something happens, like coming 3rd in a competition which reinforces my confidence.  At the moment I am quite upbeat.
     Perhaps because I'm upbeat, the weight loss has been going well.  The Fat Writer isn't quite as fat as she was. There's still a long way to go.  Number 2 son is getting married later this year and I want to look reasonable in the photos.  Wouldn't it be great to earn enough from my writing to help him get a deposit for a house.  Get published, lose weight, help the kids.  These are my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment