Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Unwanted

Another day, another rejection.  It was a friendly rejection but still a rejection.  Apparently my manuscript failed to ignite the imagination.  Hmm, I think the manuscript is a good as I can get it so perhaps it is time for me to think about publishing to Kindle or using a local publisher, which is going to be pricey.      
     The problem is that a writer is reliant on the opinion of someone who is probably rushed and distracted.  I could write a masterpiece and wouldn't even get a look in.  It's annoying to think that if my name was well known, I could write any old rubbish and  agents and publishers would be falling over themselves to take my novel, they would even edit it for me.  I must research self publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment