Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Thursday 21 April 2011

Success

I have received a cracking review of my new novel, Unwanted Visitor, which is available on Kindle.  Some people, who shall remain nameless, asked me who wrote it, but I don't know who it was, I'm just made up that someone read my novel and liked it enough to tell me.  To me, this is success.
     I would like to get working on the sequel, which is only about half done but Mum in Law has had an op and is staying with us while she recovers.  Between that, finishing my degree and life in general, I haven't had time to do much writing.  Still, next week, I'm going to Abu Dhabi, where the husband is working.  I hope to finish my essay then to spend some time on the sequel.  I might just take advantage of the time and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment