Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Monday 11 April 2011

Published!

I am very pleased to tell everyone that I have published my new novel on Kindle. "Unwanted Visitor" by Trish Finnegan. ASIN: B004VTC2ES
     I got fed up knocking on the doors of agents, so I decided to do it myself.  It is only available on kindle at the moment but perhaps I'll bring it out in paperback if there is enough interest.  Now, I have to think about marketing.  I've told my facebook friends and all my family, perhaps I can put a notice in the local paper?  I must research this, it's not like I can go to my local bookshop and leave a few copies.  I wonder if local radio would be interested?  Perhaps, if there is enough interest, I can advertise nationally, or perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself :-) I must see about getting a webpage.  I might try to self publish the other novels I'm working on.  Snowman is almost ready to go.  Hmmm.  Busy days ahead. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment