Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Friday 3 February 2012

A New Start

2011 was not my year, the weight is still with me and I was too busy with everything to progress much with my writing, although I was pleased to receive a highly commended and a short listing from the Winchester Writers' Conference  Anyway, I finish my degree in May (I'm back on track for a 2:1), so I will be able to devote more time to writing.  I might win something this year.  Also I'm in a better frame of mind because things are starting to calm down. 
      Everyone is recovering from their various illnesses, the dauughter's fractures have healed and her pain has been brought under control, I've finally shaken off that bronchitis that's been with me for weeks, MIL's tests have not shown anything nasty although they will continue to monitor her and the grandchildren seem well at the moment.  Number 1 son has set a date and he will be getting married at Leasowe Castle next March.  That will be both boys married off.  The husband has a couple of juicy contracts so we can get paid for the next year. All in all, things are looking up.
    I will try to remember to blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment