Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Sunday 13 March 2011

Holding my Breath

Hmm, another long break between posts,  I've nothing to report actually.  I sent off my updated novel but haven't heard anything yet, I haven't heard back from the short stories I sent out either.  I wonder if I should send out some more? The agent I have sent out to sent an acknowledgement email saying if I didn't hear in three weeks, it wasn't for them.  That seems much better than the instructions I have read on other sites. It surprises me that some places expect you to wait months for a reply, if you ever get a reply at all.  I think I'll give it another week then try somewhere else.
     The weight loss is not going well.  No more to be said on that.
     I have been to Center Parcs again, with my daughter this time.  We had a great time.  My daughter is disabled and everyone was really helpful, even clearing the footbath so she could take her electric wheelchair poolside.  We had to visit a local GP when her asthma started to play up. They gave us an appointment that evening and put her on steroids, which averted a hospital visit.  I forget how spoilt we are having a major hospital ten minutes from our house.  The hospital near Center Parcs is forty minutes drive away.
     I'll try to have more news next time.  I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting for things to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment