Unwanted Visitor

Unwanted Visitor
Available on Kindle

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Good Feedback

It's been a few days since I last posted.  A week was taken up by a nasty virus that laid me low, then we went to Center Parcs with our small grandsons.  We had a great time, just what I needed to perk me up after feeling so ill. 
    I got the feedback from Bubblecow and I'm really pleased with it.  My novel isn't as awful as I imagined, it needs several tweaks and a bit of reworking in a couple of places but all in all I feel pretty good about it.  Somehow, the formatting went crazy during the sending and the indents and line gaps adopted a pattern all of their own.  I have no idea why that happened.  I have an essay to submit this week but after that, I will get to work on editing my novel.  I have to think of a way for Martin to be thrown into the sea then get rescued a day later, without ruining the photos in his pocket.
    The weightloss is going well too, another 3.5lb this week.  I wish I could eat more sometimes as I feel hungry quite often,  but I need to lose weight for September, when number 2 son gets married. 

No comments:

Post a Comment